Terms & Conditions
Confirm booking/Issuing Policy:
Once the tickets are issued, total payment should be made for total tickets issued.
- Date Change is valid only before 48 hours of flight departure and subject to seat availability with applicable fee (USD 50) and fare difference (if any).
- Date change before 12 hours of flight departure - fee USD 70 will be applicable and fare difference (if any)
No show Date change:
If the passenger does not fly even after issuing tickets, the passenger will be treated as No Show passenger.
- If the passenger does not fly even after issuing tickets, the passenger will be treated as No Show passenger.
- In case of No Show, the date change request must be applied within 48 hours after of flight departure.
- Date change request after 48 hours of flight departure never be entertained as per Air Asia principle policy.
- All the tickets are non-refundable according to Air Asia core principle policy.
Valid name correction may be accepted but complete Name change not allowed.
- Issued ticket = Full payment for per ticket
- Date Change before 48 hours of Flight departure = Full payment of issued ticket +Date change fee USD 50+Fare gapping money (If any)
- Date Change before 12hours of Flight departure = Full payment of issued ticket+ Date change fee USD 70+Fare gapping money (If any)
- No Show Ticket = Full payment of issued ticket + No Show ticket change fee USD 80+Fare gapping money (If any)
*** All Air Asia passengers are hereby advised to report at the airport 3 hours prior to flight departure (i.e 9:20 pm). The check-in counter will be closed at 11:00 PM. No request for check-in will be entertained after 11:00 PM and the passenger will be considered as No-show after 11:00 PM.